Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Mwahaha!
Today I finally figured out how to paste a links section into my template so I can give credit to the Rose boys who got me on here.
I found this link last night http://www.born2haunt.com/ got to admit the guy has some talent. Charlie oughto use some of the ideas from this website for the halloween couldesack this year. Which since the trees were removed made it harder for the kids to be creative. It's hard to be scary with baby trees.
Now onto Youtes.
Youtes is hopefully going to be copyrighted very soon, I've finished the paperwork and I just have to print out pictures of each of the characters I want copyrighted. That way when I go into business with comixpress they won't try and double cross me if infact the comic becomes in any form popular. Right now, I'm working on the creation of a 60 paged comic collection of new Youtes comics. Whether the comics will keep their original sunday style, or be free I'm still deciding. Comixpress isn't accepting any new material until September, which is fine with me, it'll give me time to start writing and coming up with ideas. I got a rough estimate of the cost, the book will likely end up costing you about $15. But seeing as how it'll be all in color and is a collection of more than one Youtes story it really is a great thing. Hopefully when they produce a Graphic Novel I can publish an Ultimate Youtes Collection... but first things first right?

1 comment:

Chuck Rose said...

You should check out the books you can creat and order from Apple using iPhoto. They are really slick. And you can order one at a time is you want.

I forgot to tell Bill about installing Word for you last night. But I will give hima call.