Monday, August 15, 2005


The Scarecrow Of Romney Marsh
This is a drawing I did based off the character created over a hundred years ago written by Russell Thorndike. It was then picked up by the walt disney company and made into a live action movie in the 60s/70s. Since then the property has been rather dead. This is my rendering of the character. The eyes were inspired from the Hellboy comics. I like his clothing in this one picture it sort of looks like ancient robes that of a warrior and his hat reminds me of Indiana Jones a bit. But I definately think this is an improvement and is much scarier. I have gone on with this picture and played with it in Photoshop, I'll dig it out later.

2 comments:

Chuck Rose said...

Hey Chris,
Great to see you out here in the blogsphere. I love the Bagmi character you've developed. Nice job.

I'll add a link to your blog on mine. Maybe that will drive a little traffic your way.

Chuck Rose said...

Chris. Beware of crap postings like that of christopher here. This is not what blogs are for. Those who do shameless self promotion have no real interest in who you are or what your blog is about. You should remove their comments. These guys suck!